Centres of knowledge transfer within the Faculty of Bioscience Engineering
Knowledge Transfer Centres facilitate the Faculty of Bioscience Engineering to connect to innovating communities, to collaborate and find out about new opportunities in key research and technology sectors. Knowledge transfer is critical to enable FBE to compete successfully at the forefront of global technology and innovation.
The Knowledge Transfer Centres:
- Improve business performance through innovation and new collaborations by driving the flow of people, knowledge and experience between business and the science-base;
- Drive knowledge transfer between the supply and demand sides of technology-enabled markets through a high quality, easy to use service;
- Provide business with the opportunity to meet and network with individuals and organisations, nationally and internationally.
Clean environmental technology
- Centre for Environmental science and technology
- Laagdrempelig expertise- en dienstverleningscentrum Water
Food and Health
- Flemish cluster in predictive microbiology in food
- Vandemoortele centre "lipid science and technology"
Enabling techniques in the biomedical sector
Sustainable primary production